Images are hosted on Dockerhub: Docker Snowblossom
We have the following docker images that are automatically updated:
- snowblossom/node - Network Node
- snowblossom/explorer - Snowblossom explorer web server
- snowblossom/client - CLI Client
- snowblossom/poolminer - Regular miner
- snowblossom/pool - Mr Plow mining pool
- snowblossom/snowblossom - Image that can run any of the above with a command line option of which to run. Not build automatically. Mostly kept for testing and compatibility with early docker setups.
All images assume /data is a good place to put things. Some don't really need any persistent data (like exploder). So if you want them to not start from scratch each time, give them a /data that is a persistent volume.
These all start with somewhat reasonable defaults but any options can be overwritten with environment variables that start with "snowblossom_"
Any config options found here Category:ConfigOptions may be used.
To start a basic node but enable tx_index and addr_index:
docker run -d --restart always --name snowblossom.node --network host \ -v snownode:/data -e snowblossom_addr_index=true -e snowblossom_tx_index=true snowblossom/node:latest
To run an rpc server client:
docker run --pull always -it --rm --network host \ -e snowblossom_rpc_port=9112 \ -e snowblossom_rpc_username=hello \ -e snowblossom_rpc_password=crabs \ snowblossom/snowblossom client rpcserver
Note: the above client is using the the snowblossom/snowblossom image until issue 224 is fixed.