We don't have a road map. We have some ideas.
Light Client Servers
Just discussing some ways which we can decide which nodes a light client will use
Java FX Client
This should allow us to:
- Use existing java client code
- Target a number of platforms
- Android (in addition to current android client)
- Maybe others?
- Run node and maybe other services under a UI
This is pretty much done. Didn't end up using JavaFX because it is a runtime disaster. IceLeaf
A distributed way to share content
Snow Payment and Auth
A simple payments (and auth) framework designed for microtransaction for web sites premium or ad-free content
Distributed Privacy Mixer
A protocol that allows users to mix their coins for privacy. Two modes:
- Passive mode - set required fee and parameters and acts as a mixer for other users
- Active mode - allows a user to create a mixed transaction, reaching out to passive mixers to get desired amount of noise.